7 Steps to Consider Before Publishing Your Book
Can I share a little secret with you? The true art of authorship does not start until you actually publish the book! The goal of any author or writer is to get their story out to the masses, but the types of publishing and the amount of knowledge you know about the industry will dictate how successful you are.
There are levels to publishing and before you hit the pay button, here are 7 steps to make sure that your manuscript is worth the investment.
• Make sure your manuscript is consistent in font and font size.
• Make sure your storyline is relevant and relatable.
• Make sure your manuscript is professional edited, at least 3 to 5 times. Covering all elements of editing:
Substantive editing, Copyediting, and Proofreading
• Make sure you have a vibrant and storytelling book cover
• Make sure your synopsis matches the story plot or message that you are trying to convey.
• Make sure you know how to effectively price your book.
• Make sure you have a target audience follower, or support before you publish your book, there is nothing worse than to have a case of book and no sales.
If you need help before you pay to publishing, visit http://www.charronmonaye.com/coaching/ or contact my company for all of your publishing needs and services www.penlegacy.com