- December 5, 2009 – Started writing journey at Kandi Burrus’s event in Atlanta, GA.
- Wrote lyrics for ML The Truth’s song “Commitment”, which was later considered for a Grammy Award in the category Best R&B Song.
- Became a published author; My Side of the Story released under Purposeful Publishing.
- Recognized as Outstanding Contribution to Poetry by Great Poets Across America.
- Wrote and co-produced first theatrical production, Living Your Life.
- Released second book, Living, Loving, & Laughing My Way Through.
- Honored in Cleveland, OH by the organization Girls on Fire; received the Presidential Award and Best Independent Author Award.
- Wrote and produced theatrical production, Why Can’t We Be Friends.
- Why Can’t We Be Friends, an anti-bullying play, won Best Real-Life Drama Stage Play at the Playwright Awards in Queens, NY.
- Became an Amazon Best-Selling Author with third release, Love the Real You, published under Pen Legacy Publishing.
- Pen Legacy Publishing officially opened for business, signing three new authors: Summer Willow Fitch, Vaughn McNeill, and La’Mena Marie
- Released fourth book, STOP Asking for Permission & Give Notice.
- Published new author AJ Harrison.
- Hired to write two theatrical productions, Oliva Lost & Turned Out and Til Death Do U Part.
- Completed formal training through Dimensioned Wellness, LLC; became a Life Coach.
- Named “Woman Who Is Doing It Big” at Millionaire Mogul, Tiana Von Johnson’s Women Doing It Big Conference in New York City.
- Co-wrote memoirs with Neo-Soul Singer/Songwriter Jaguar Wright and Philadelphia Police Officer Deborah Rose.
- Published four new authors: Deborah Rose, Jaguar Wright, Briana McKnight, and Khristina Barnes.
- Hired to write two theatrical productions, Testify and Cheatin’ In the Next Room.
- Pen Legacy officially registered as a Limited Liability Corporation.
- Participated in the Literary Takeover Book Signing in New Orleans, LA, during Essence Festival.
- Studied “Writing for Television” under television producer, screenwriter, and author Shonda Rhimes.
- Received professional recognition and endorsement from Word of Life Christian Fellowship; appointed as “Fellow of the Most Excellent Order of International Experts (FOIE)” in the field of Entrepreneurship.
- Received Honorary Doctorate Degree in Philosophy from CICA International University & Seminary.
- Became an Amazon Best-Selling Author with fourth book, STOP Asking for Permission & Give Notice.
- Brand advertised in a digital marketing billboard campaign in Times Square– Manhattan, NY.
- Rise and Grind Ambassador for Shark Tank’s Daymond John’s newest book, Rise and Grind.
- Theatrical production Get Out of Your Own Way premieres in Hollywood, CA.
- Released two co-authored book, Bruised, Broken & Blessed & “Get Out of Your Own Way”
- Studied under NAACP Image Award-winning author Victoria Christopher Murray.
- Featured Author at the 2018 NAACP National Convention & Panelist
- Published eight books (three securing Amazon Best Seller) through Pen Legacy Publishing
- Pen Legacy officially trademarked and received a business license in Montgomery County, PA.
- Theatrical production Get Out of Your Own Way encore performance in Hollywood, CA.
- Published two co-authored books, “Get Out of Your Own Way” Vol 2 & Vol. 3
- Released My 8th Book ~ Fear Is A Crime
- Theatrical production Get Out of Your Own Way premieres in Manhattan, NY (42nd street)
- Published six books through Pen Legacy Publishing