- Contributed to the book anthology Tears of Fire: The National Library of Poetry
- Contributed to the book anthology Best Poems of 1995: The National Library of Poetry
- December 5, 2008 – Started writing journey under the name Pen Legacy at Kandi Burrus’s event in Atlanta, GA.
- Secured the position of Staff Writer of The Philadelphia Forum, under The Philadelphia Association of Paralegals
- Wrote lyrics for ML The Truth’s song “Commitment”, which was later considered for a Grammy Award in the category Best R&B Song.
- Contributed to the Book Anthologies: A Poetically Spoken Anthology, Vol. 1 and Voices Behind The Tears
- Became a published author; My Side of the Story released under Purposeful Publishing.
- Became a Journalist and Contributing Columnist for CNN iReport
- Recognized as Outstanding Contribution to Poetry by Great Poets Across America
- Contributed to book anthologies The Homeless Cry and Stars in Our Hearts: Diversity
- Wrote and co-produced first theatrical production, Living Your Life.
- Released second book, Living, Loving, & Laughing My Way Through.
- Honored in Cleveland, OH by the organization Girls on Fire; received the Presidential Award and Best Independent Author Award.
- Wrote and produced theatrical production, Why Can’t We Be Friends, an anti-bullying play.
- Why Can’t We Be Friends, an anti-bullying play, won Best Real-Life Drama Stage Play at the Playwright Awards in Queens, NY.
- Released & became an Amazon Best-Selling Author with third release, Love the Real You, published under Pen Legacy Publishing.
- Pen Legacy Publishing officially opened for business
- Published three new authors, Summer Willow Fitch, Vaughn McNeill, and La’Mena Marie
- Released & became an Amazon Best-Selling Author with fourth release, STOP Asking for Permission & Give Notice.
- Published new author AJ Harrison.
- Hired to write two theatrical productions, Oliva Lost & Turned Out and Til Death Do U Part.
- Completed formal training through Dimensioned Wellness, LLC; becoming a Life Coach.
- Named “Woman Who Is Doing It Big” at Millionaire Mogul, Tiana Von Johnson’s Women Doing It Big Conference in New York City.
- Co-authored memoirs by Neo-Soul Singer/Songwriter Jaguar Wright and Philadelphia Police Officer Deborah Rose.
- Published four new authors: Deborah Rose, Jaguar Wright, Briana McKnight, and Khristina Barnes.
- Hired to write two theatrical productions, Testify and Cheatin’ In the Next Room.
- Pen Legacy officially registered as a Limited Liability Corporation.
- Participated in the Literary Takeover Book Signing in New Orleans, LA, during Essence Festival.
- Studied “Writing for Television” under television producer, screenwriter, and author Shonda Rhimes.
- Received professional recognition and endorsement from Word of Life Christian Fellowship; appointed as “Fellow of the Most Excellent Order of International Experts (FOIE)” in the field of Entrepreneurship.
- Received Honorary Doctorate Degree in Philosophy from CICA International University & Seminary.
- Became an Amazon Best-Selling Author with my book, STOP Asking for Permission & Give Notice.
- Brand advertised in a digital marketing billboard campaign in Times Square– Manhattan, NY.
- Released book, 2018 Legacy Journal & Planner: A Planning Tool for your Freedom & Future.
- Contributed to book anthology Delayed, But Not Denied Vol. 2
- Rise and Grind Ambassador for Shark Tank’s Daymond John’s newest book, Rise and Grind.
- Theatrical production Get Out of Your Own Way premieres in Hollywood, CA.
- Released book, I Want To Quit My Job.: 8 Entrepreneurial Strategies For Massive Results While Employed.
- Released two book anthologies, Bruised, Broken & Blessed & “Get Out of Your Own Way”
- Studied under NAACP Image Award-winning author Victoria Christopher Murray.
- Featured Author at the 2018 NAACP National Convention & Panelist
- Published eight authors through Pen Legacy Publishing
- Pen Legacy officially trademarked and received a business license in Montgomery County, PA.
- Theatrical production Get Out of Your Own Way completed an encore performance in Hollywood, CA.& premiere on 42nd St in Manhattan, NY
- Compiled & Published two book anthologies, “Get Out of Your Own Way” Vol 2 & Vol. 3
- Released two books, Fear Is A Crime and Secure Your Legacy Journal
- Secured & Revealed nine Times Square Billboards for Pen Legacy Published Authors
- Received a Certificate of Recognition from Jersey City Mayor Steven M. Fulop, a Senate Citation from the Senate of New Jersey, a New Jersey General Assembly Resolution, and Office of the Hudson County Executive Citation.
- Published fourteen authors through Pen Legacy Publishing
- Hired a Social Media Manager, Blogger & Virtual Assistant
- Secured a ghostwriting project through Pen Legacy Publishing
- Compiled book anthology Slay Your Legacy: 9 Keys to Manifesting The Life You Want
- Published twenty-six authors through Pen Legacy Publishing
- Celebrated Pen Legacy Publishing 5th year anniversary on May 11, 2020
- Released books, When Shift Happens: 21 Days of Celebrating the Lessons of Life & Detours (devotional) & Michelle and Her Magical Pen (children’s)
- Coached & Worked with eight authors through my Author Mastermind Programs
- Hosted When Shift Happens Book Summit and Pen Legacy’s Book Festival
- Secured training through Shark Tank’s Daymond John Marketing Course
- Secured three ghostwriting projects through Pen Legacy Publishing
- Celebrated 10 years as a published author. My first solo book, My Side of the Story was published on November 4, 2010, through Purposeful Publishing.