ARE YOU READY TO SECURE YOUR LEGACY?
Charron Monaye offers coaching and consulting services to help aspiring writers and playwrights, entrepreneurs, and every individuals who is ready to BUILD A LIFE THEY DON’T NEED A VACATION FROM! Her goal is simple – to help individuals around the world create radical change and success in every part of their life!
Get Out Of Your Own Way Author Program (3 months)
Award-winning author, playwright, and founder of Pen Legacy, LLC., Charron Monaye has authored 8 books, (co-authored 4), written/produced 3 theatrical productions, and hired as a scriptwriter and/or ghostwriter. Charron Monaye will give you the knowledge and resources to help you get started, create a strong marketing plan and selling strategies to get your book or script moving. With this coaching, you will receive:
- 2 45-minute Coaching Calls (per month)
- Email access (limited) to Charron for questions or concerns.
- Review of Sell Strategy to Implement A Better Marketing Plan
- Coaching to Go From Idea to Writing to Published
- The Understanding of Execution
- Create 1 book bundles to move inventory
- Full understanding of the importance of branding and how to connect to your target audience
Limited Time Offer $697.00
“Level Up” My Business (2 months)
Your Business is set-up and promoted, but you are struggling to get clients and consistent income. Charron will teach you, help you strategize and give you new concepts on how to create proven income streams and a competitive advantage, such as:
- Profitable Coaching Programs
- Selling Video Courses
- Online Programs
- Bundle Programs
- Help You Create and Promote 1 new income Streams
- 8 30-Minute Coaching & Development Calls (4 x’s per month)
Limited Time Offer $697.00 or 2 investments of $397BUY NOW!
Entrepreneurship Made Easy (6 months)
In 2010, Charron Monaye founded Pen Legacy on a $0 budget and a bi-weekly paycheck. Today, her company Pen Legacy, LLC., has evolved into a profitable literary and writing company. Now an entrepreneurial and empowerment coach, Charron Monaye gives insight on how she’s built a successful and profitable business. The freedom of an entrepreneurial lifestyle may look appealing, but the road to quitting your job and pursing it full-time requires preparation and purpose. In this coaching, you will receive:
- Private 2.5 hour working session with Charron
- 10 30-Minute Coaching & Development Calls (2x’s per month)
- Business Planning (From Ground Up)
- Marketing Session & Plan Creation
- Proper Advertising
- Brand Development
- Leveraging Social Media
- The Do’s & Don’t of Pitching
- Soliciting Press and Marketplace Exposure
- 15 min interview on the Madison Jaye Show on iHeart Radio
- .15 sec commercial on iHeart Radio
- Times Square Digital Billboard Advertisement
VIP Investment In Full $3,997.00 + VIP Bonuses
General Member Investment Plan – $1,497.00 Deposit & $465 per month for 5 monthsBUY NOW!
How To Start A Publishing Company Course (4 classes)
In 2015, Pen Legacy publishing has become one of the most respected independent publishers amongst authors and readers. We pride ourselves on being the home for first-time writers and aspiring authors, as well as seasoned writers. Pen Legacy offers a variety of literature including, Non-Fiction, Contemporary Fiction, Inspirational/Self-Help, Autobiographies, Compilations and a host of other Fiction categories. In this course: you will learn how to:
- The in’s and outs of literary publishing
- The Publishing Game & How Your Publishing Choice Will Dictate Your Sales and Exposure
- Create a small press company
Decide a distribution
- Assign ISBN numbers and Register Books with Library of Congress
- Build a team to assist you with all aspects of publishing
- Publish through Ingramspark and Kindle Direct Publishing
- How To Make Amazon & New York Times Best Seller
- The Tricks of Pre-Sales and How to Sells Thousands
Because this is a 1-on-1 course, the classes are held once a week, for 2 hours on the day you select.
Limited Time Offer $797.00 or 2 Investments of $450.00BUY NOW!
Adapting Books to Scripts & Producing Scripts to Stage Course (3 Classes)
As an Award-Winning Playwright and having a sold-out show in Hollywood, Ca., Charron Monaye knows all to well how to adapt books into script and what it takes to be a great scriptwriter. In this course, she will teach you:
- Scriptwriting 101
- Adaption of a Book Into Script
- The Role of A Playwright and Producer
- Budgeting (What Do You Need To Purchase or Invest In)
- How to find the film within the story to write an Compelling Screenplay
- The Players of A Production Team
- Marketing/Shopping Your Script
- The Writer’s Guild of America
Limited Time Offer $697.00 or 3 Investments of $275.00BUY NOW!
Have Questions? Schedule Your FREE 15 Minute Discovery Call
“Charron is a savvy and strategic coach who has taught me many valuable things about the business side of being an author. She is as thoughtful and she is thorough and it shows through her explosive success.” ~ Malena Crawford, author of the bestselling novel, A Fistful of Honey
“Please accept this note as my sincere appreciation for all your time, dedication, effort, and the support that you have given me in Entrepreneur Coaching. A little over a year ago I never saw the vision that you saw with my business. I was just dabbling with my talents and allowing family and friends an opportunity to make memories while I created them. Your coaching, mentoring, and discussion groups have allowed me to step out of my comfort zone and realize my talents and business experience have worth outside of that circle. You not only provided me step by step lesson plans while leaving with me an awareness of what is needed to continue to strive in this business but a sense of determination and motivation that hard work and resilience does pay off. Although I have much work to do to make this business a continued success I can surely say the business that I have provided at this point has kept my name true to its title “Professional Touch”. ~ Monique Burrell. Owner of Professional Touch Event Planning