ARE YOU READY TO SECURE YOUR LEGACY?
Charron Monaye offers coaching and consulting services to help aspiring writers and playwrights, entrepreneurs, and every individuals who is ready to BUILD A LIFE THEY DON’T NEED A VACATION FROM! Her goal is simple – to help individuals around the world create radical change and success in every part of their life!
Get Out Of Your Own Way Author Program (3 months)
Award-winning author, playwright, and founder of Pen Legacy, LLC., Charron Monaye has authored 8 books, (co-authored 4), written/produced 3 theatrical productions, and hired as a scriptwriter and/or ghostwriter. Charron Monaye will give you the knowledge and resources to help you get started, create a strong marketing plan and selling strategies to get your book or script moving. With this coaching, you will receive:
- 2 45-minute Coaching Calls (per month)
- Email access (limited) to Charron for questions or concerns.
- Review of Sell Strategy to Implement A Better Marketing Plan
- Coaching to Go From Idea to Writing to Published
- Coaching on how to make your book stand out as a Traditional published book
- The Understanding of Execution
- Create 1 book bundles to move inventory
- Full understanding of the importance of branding and how to connect to your target audience
Limited Time Offer: One Time Investment of $697.00, or 3 investments of $397.00
“Hustler to C.E.O” Marketing Program (4 months)
Your Business is set-up and promoted, but you are struggling to get clients and consistent income. Charron will serve as your marketing guru to help you brainstorm, leverage, strategize and offer you new concepts on how to create proven income streams based on the projects and products you already offer.
With this program, you will receive assistance with creating (a):
- Strategic Marketing Plan
- Profitable Coaching Programs
- Updated Personal & Bio (Editing Included)
- Online & Bundle Creation
- Merchandise line
- 10 social media marketing post
- 4 30-Minute Coaching & Development Calls (1 call per month)
- Interview with Madison Jaye, and article posted on madisonjaye.com
- 3 1-seconds advertising video premiering in Times Square NY. (FREE)
Limited Time Offer $1,297.00 or 3 investments of $497BUY NOW!
How To Monetize Your Book into 15 Different Income Streams Virtual Course!!
In 2015, Pen Legacy publishing has become one of the most respected independent publishers amongst authors and readers. We pride ourselves on being the home for first-time writers and aspiring authors, as well as seasoned writers. Pen Legacy offers a variety of literature including, Non-Fiction, Contemporary Fiction, Inspirational/Self-Help, Autobiographies, Compilations and a host of other Fiction categories.
In this course: you will learn :
- The 6 must activities every author must do
- 15 ways to monetize your book & how to make money while you are sleep
- How to leverage your book within your business to generate clients
- The power of pitching to help sell your story & generate book income.
- Marketing your book through Merchandising.
Limited Time Offer $297.00BUY NOW!
Have Questions? Schedule Your FREE 15 Minute Discovery Call
“Charron is a savvy and strategic coach who has taught me many valuable things about the business side of being an author. She is as thoughtful and she is thorough and it shows through her explosive success.” ~ Malena Crawford, author of the bestselling novel, A Fistful of Honey
“Please accept this note as my sincere appreciation for all your time, dedication, effort, and the support that you have given me in Entrepreneur Coaching. A little over a year ago I never saw the vision that you saw with my business. I was just dabbling with my talents and allowing family and friends an opportunity to make memories while I created them. Your coaching, mentoring, and discussion groups have allowed me to step out of my comfort zone and realize my talents and business experience have worth outside of that circle. You not only provided me step by step lesson plans while leaving with me an awareness of what is needed to continue to strive in this business but a sense of determination and motivation that hard work and resilience does pay off. Although I have much work to do to make this business a continued success I can surely say the business that I have provided at this point has kept my name true to its title “Professional Touch”. ~ Monique Burrell. Owner of Professional Touch Event Planning